Know an expectant couple who can’t get enough of your local Farmer’s Market? Our C is For Carrot Baby Gift Crate is the perfect luxury baby gift for market-loving parents! Featuring an assortment of veggie-themed goodies, this baby gift set includes:
- Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert: This heavy-duty board book is one part bedtime story, one part baby toy. Newborns will love chewing on and playing with these rip-proof pages, while older babies will be dazzled by the vibrant colors and kid-friendly illustrations.
- 100% Cotton Swaddle: In an adorable Farmer’s Market print pattern!
- Natural-Colored Baby Onesie: Size large fits about a size 12 months, which means Baby can enjoy this outfit long after he or she has outgrown their initial batch of newborn clothes.
- Carrot Baby Rattle: This plush carrot rattle is perfect for snuggling and sensory play alike!
- Thank-Full Bib: Adorable, colorful bib to keep Baby clean at mealtime.
- 2 Bamboo Spoons: These natural bamboo spoons are perfect for taste-testing baby foods.
With its natural, gender-neutral color palette, this baby gift set makes the perfect present for both baby girls and baby boys—and especially for those parents who’ve chosen to keep their baby’s gender a surprise until their delivery!
Your gift comes beautifully packaged in a 12” reusable wooden crate tied with a bow and complete with a complimentary, personalized card. Standard shipping is always free to the 48 contiguous states.